Germany. A country where blondes abound. At least you’d think so when 2 of the hottest are Heidi Klum and Claudia Schiffer. But who are the hottest Germans of all? No not Angela Merkel, strike one. And what about the men? Remember Boris “Boom Boom” Becker? We put down our beers and lederhosen for a while to investigate, the best German Augenschmauz- eye candy.
10. Julia Stegner– German supermodel Julia Stegner
9. Nina Bott– Sexy soap opera actor Nina
8. Sarah Brandner– is a model and football wag, the grilfriend of German footballer Bastian Schweinsteiger. Watch out Sarah, in case you didn’t know what a Schweinsteiger is! (Hint- Schwein- pig, Steiger-mounter, you do the maths now)
7. Xenia Seeberg– all rounder Xenia is quite a talented woman, an actress and now lead singer in the band “Vertikals”, she also speaks 3 languages and has a degree in Latin and philosphy. Xenia is more than just a pretty face
6. Juliette Menke– blondes rule the roost in Germany, this curvaceous TV personality would certainly get the eyes fixated on the television
5. Lena Gercke– the 2006 winner of Germany’s Next Topmodel is a favourite on many lists for many German men
4. Claudia Schiffer– Oooooh Claudia. A former supermodel, for many years Claudia would have been on top of the list of hot German women. Still for her age, she would still turn a lot of heads, including young ones.
3. Janine Habeck– In a land full of blondes and a list full of blondes, this sexy brunette from Germany really bucks the trend
2. Eva Padberg– Eva is a favourite model from Germany sometimes seen in television commercials
1. Heidi Klum– just before German blooded Brazilian Giselle Bundchen became the highest paid supermodel, Heidi Klum was the person all the worlds attention was focused on, and she was called “the Body”. This title usually goes to the girl considered to have the best body in the world
Germany’s Sexiest Men
According to British women, German men are the sexiest. So who do they consider sexy
10. Franz Beckenbauer– former German football legend, now not so young, but his latest wife is. He has had a lot of success with the women for more reasons than his football talent
9. Jürgen Klinsmann– former German football coach, has had many a female eye on him at the football matches
8. Sebastian Koch- not so young anymore, but capabale of turning heads in the old days
7. Michael Schumacher– so far the most successful Formula 1 racing car driver, still does laps around womens heads- good work Mr. Shoemaker
6. Joachim Löw- the best dressed football coach the World Cup has seen for a long time. Current German football coach
5. Andreas Frege- punk rocker and singer of German band “Die Toten Hosen– The Dead Pants” is more than just a punk singer
4. Boris Becker- I’m sure women think more about his nickkname “Boom Boom” rather than his prowess at tennis
3. Michael Ballack- current German football captain, obviously popular with the women
2. Michael Fassbender- what is Michael famous for? he was Magneto in X-Men
1. Til Schweiger- Til is a multi talented actor. He also writes some of his own moves like Zweiohrhasen, and has also been in some movies in Hollywood
In case you’re wondering no Arnie is not German therefore this list is not for him.